Word on the Street
The instructor stood out because he had relevant marketplace experience and was very capable of tailoring the training to our specific needs.
- Steve Meredith, CPA, CMA
Leverage our Experience
Our instructors and course developers have marketplace experience with most popular BI tools. Let us help you to maximize your training experience.
| ||Impromptu List Reporting |
Designed for the end user or report developer who does not need advanced reporting options like frames or cross-tab. This course teaches the concepts of list style reporting, covering basic to advanced concepts.
- Building reports from an Impromptu Catalog
- Data manipulation techniques: sort, group, rank, summarize,
filter and format
- Expression creation for calculations and filters
- Prompting for user input
- Adding titles, headers and formatting to standard reports
- Location: At your site
- Length: One day
- Program Level: Entry
- Delivery Method: Instructor led, hands-on training
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of MS Windows
(e.g. how and when to use point & click, drag & drop,
double click, right click, the menu bar, the tool bar, basic
- Recommended class size: Maximum 12 students