Word on the Street
The instructor stood out because he had relevant marketplace experience and was very capable of tailoring the training to our specific needs.
- Steve Meredith, CPA, CMA
Leverage our Experience
Our instructors and course developers have marketplace experience with most popular BI tools. Let us help you to maximize your training experience.
| ||PowerPlay Multidimensional Reporting|
Teaches the fundamentals of using the PowerPlay OLAP tool from Cognos Corp. to analyze data.
- The fastest means to answer
questions and identify trends
- When to use numeric versus
- Drilling, filtering, ranking, nesting,
layering, percentages and
- The difference between Explorer and Reporter
- Highlighting exceptions, hide and unhide, and zero suppress
- Length: One day
- Location: At your site
- Program Level: Entry
- Delivery Method: Instructor led, hands-on training
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of MS Windows
(e.g. how and when to use point & click, drag & drop,
double click, right click, the menu bar, the tool bar, basic
- Recommended class size: Maximum 12 students